If you’ve been involved in a car accident you could be eligible for money for any injuries. Call the Reaves Law Firm today.
Below are different ways you may be eligible for compensation after a car injury accident:
- Medical expenses, including emergency room visits, hospitalization, doctor appointments, and prescriptions
- Lost wages, if you missed work while recovering from your injuries
- Lost earning potential, if you will be unable to return to work at the same hours or the same pay as before the accident
- Property damage, for repair or replacement costs for your vehicle, phone, and other property that may have been damaged in the accident
- Pain and suffering, for mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium, if your injuries affect your relationship with your spouse
- Death benefits, including funeral expenses and loss of income, if your family member passed away as a result of the accident
Contact the attorneys at Reaves Law Firm today if you are eligible for compensation for your car accident injury. Our lawyers want to be by your side and earn you the settlement you deserve. Our initial consultation is free of charge and there is no obligation to you, call us today!
Have a Question About Your Case? Call Us Today:901-403-7570 Request A Callback
Contact our car accident attorneys today to see what documentation is needed after an auto accident in the oakville, tn area
Reaves Law Firm goal is to make the process of filing a claim easy for you. Below are things you should do after you’ve been involved in an accident:
- Prioritize medical attention: After a car crash, the most important thing you can do for yourself is make sure you and everyone else in your vehicle are safe and unharmed, and then seek a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong; even if you don’t think something is wrong. Our lawyers think it’s always a good idea to go because certain injuries can have delayed symptoms. Also, if signs do appear after you leave the accident scene, find medical attention right away. If left untreated it could cause dangerous long-term effects and unfortunately even death.
- Take pictures for evidence: It’s important to take multiple photos of the accident scene, as well as any injuries suffered for evidence in your claim. It could be highly beneficial for you to earn any compensation.
- Gather any evidence from witnesses: If a witness was present at the scene of the accident, speak with them and obtain their contact details and what they witnessed. At Reaves Law Firm, we like to ask witnesses for some extra details on what happened during the crash. When working on a scenario, having additional insights is often beneficial to your claim.
- Call one of our experienced lawyers right away: Do not wait to contact a lawyer after your car accident. We want to be there to help you process any claims. Plus the sooner you contact our lawyers the sooner they can get to work for you, gathering evidence, talking to insurance companies and working to get you the settlement you deserve.
- Do Not Respond to the insurance company: You will most likely get a call from the insurance company for the other party in your accident. Please do not talk to them. Insurance companies are known for taking advantage of victims by offering them a settlement that is less than they deserve. Instead contact us so we can handle the insurance companies for you.
- Keep records of any bills or receipts that pertain to your injuries: Any bills or receipts relating to the injury should be saved. We can assist you in gathering these bills later, but it is much easier if you begin saving them immediately.
how long is the process for a car injury claim in oakville, tn take
After being involved in a car accident, it is important that you file a lawsuit as soon as possible. If you miss the application deadline, your ability to recover from any injuries suffered in the accident could be jeopardized. The statute of limitations is a set of laws that determines how long you have to file a lawsuit.
In Oakville, TN, the statute of limitations for auto accidents falls within the statute of limitations for personal injuries, which means one year from the date of the accident.
Unfortunately, most insurance companies have even shorter timelines in which you must file a claim, so we recommend that you begin the legal process as soon as possible.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HIRE A CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN OAKVILLE, TN?
Don’t be concerned about the cost of retaining an attorney to represent you in a car accident case. We want to ensure that everybody has access to competent legal counsel. Attorney fees should not be an obstacle to finding an excellent, attorney. Furthermore, you owe us nothing until we win your case!
Our lawyers will take a fraction of your settlement as our legal fees, and if for some reason we are not able to recover any compensation for you during the case, then you would owe us nothing.
Call a Oakville Car Accident Attorney Today
At Reaves Law Firm, PLLC, our experienced car accident lawyers have the skill set needed in all areas of car accident cases, and we will advocate aggressively for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Please contact our team of highly-qualified attorneys today at (901) 403-7570. Our consultation is free, and we want to help you.