If you’ve been involved in a car accident you could be eligible for compensation for any injuries. Call the Reaves Law Firm today.
Listed below are eligible ways to get compensation after a car accident injury:
- Medical expenses, including emergency room visits, hospitalization, doctor appointments, and prescriptions
- Lost wages, if you missed work while recovering from your injuries
- Lost earning potential, if you will be unable to return to work at the same hours or the same pay as before the accident
- Property damage, for repair or replacement costs for your vehicle, phone, and other property that may have been damaged in the accident
- Pain and suffering, for mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium, if your injuries affect your relationship with your spouse
- Death benefits, including funeral expenses and loss of income, if your family member passed away as a result of the accident
Call the lawyers at Reaves Law Firm today if you’ve been involved in a car accident. You may be eligible for compensation for your accident injury. Our lawyers want to be by your side and earn you the settlement you deserve, our consultation is free and there is no obligation to you, call us today!
Have a Question About Your Case? Call Us Today:901-403-7570 Request A Callback
Trust our experienced car accident lawyers today to see what is needed after a car accident in the east memphis, tn area
Reaves Law Firm wants to make the process of filing a claim easy for you. After an accident doing the following list can be important:
- Prioritize medical attention!: After a car accident, the most important thing you can do for yourself is make sure you and everyone else in your vehicle are safe, and then seek a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong; even if you don’t think something is wrong.
- Take pictures for evidence: It’s important to take multiple photos of the accident scene, as well as any injuries suffered for evidence in your claim. It could be highly beneficial for you to earn any compensation.
- Gather any evidence from witnesses: If a witness was present at the scene of the accident, speak with them and obtain their contact details and what they witnessed. At Reaves Law Firm, we like to ask witnesses for some extra details on what happened during the crash.
- Call one of our experienced lawyers right away: Do not wait to contact a lawyer after your car accident. We want to be there to help you process any claims. Plus the sooner you contact our lawyers the sooner they can get to work for you, gathering evidence, talking to insurance companies and working to get you the settlement you deserve.
- Do Not Respond to the insurance company: You will most likely get a call from the insurance company for the other party in your accident. Please do not talk to them. Insurance companies are known for taking advantage of victims by offering them a settlement that is less than they deserve. Instead contact us so we can handle the insurance companies for you.
- Keep records of any bills or receipts that pertain to your injuries: Any bills or receipts relating to the injury should be saved.
how long will the process for a car accident injury claim in East memphis, tn take
After being involved in a car accident, it is important that you file a complaint as soon as possible. If you miss the application deadline, your ability to recover from any injuries suffered in the accident could be jeopardized. The statute of limitations is a set of laws that determines how long you have to file a lawsuit.
In East Memphis, TN, the statute of limitations for car accidents falls within the statute of limitations for personal injuries, which means one year from the date of the accident.
Unfortunately, most insurance companies have even shorter timelines in which you must file a claim, so we recommend that you begin the legal process as soon as possible.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HIRE A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN EAST MEMPHIS, TN?
Don’t be concerned about the cost of hiring an attorney to represent you in a car accident situation. We want to ensure that everybody has access to competent legal counsel. Attorney fees should not be a deterrent to hiring an excellent, well-versed attorney. Furthermore, you owe us nothing before we win your case!
Call a East Memphis Car Accident Lawyer Today
At Reaves Law Firm, PLLC, our experienced car accident attorneys have the knowledge needed in all areas of car accident cases, and we will fight aggressively for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Please contact our team of highly-qualified attorneys today at (901) 403-7570. Our consultation is free, and we want to help you.